Ning member Janet Salmons is hosting a 2-week Professional Reading seminar on SCoPE, now through March 3, 2012. No event registration required. SCoPE seminars are free and open to the public.
Starts today at noon PST!
- Part 1. Framework for E-Interview Research: A synchronous session with Janet Salmons will explore the 8 inter-related categories of key questions about online interview research that serves as is the organizational principle for the book. We'll explore the implications for planning to conduct research interviews online, or teaching/guiding student researchers. We'll discuss Chapter 1.
- Part 2. Interviews and Postings: Conducting Research with Social Media
Q & A and discussion about Chapters 2 and 3.
- Part 3. Interviews and Observations: Conducting Research in Virtual Worlds
Q & A and discussion about Chapters 4 - 7.
February 27-March 3
- Part 4: Visual and Verbal Interviews: Conducting Research in Meeting or Videoconference Spaces
Q & A and discussion about Chapters 8-11.
- Part 5: Online Interviews in Your Research: A synchronous session with Janet Salmons and contributors to Cases in Online Interview Research We'll discuss Chapter 12.
The ARVEL SIG Team